I Love The Enchanting Gardens & The 2-Level Living Options Here...
NESTLED AMONG ENCHANTING GARDENS WITH GORGEOUS PLANT LIFE, this well-presented 4 bedroom two-level home with accommodation for 4 cars features a downstairs granny flat with separate access - perfect for multi-generation living or for earning extra cash!
I SAID: " Bring your mother-in-law here or pocket extra cash from a boarder - 1.8km to the University !!! "
LET'S BEGIN DOWNSTAIRS:
- A lovely welcoming entry-way
- A double garage with internal access, currently used as a rumpus room
- Wow! An air-conditioned large GRANNY-FLAT with a good-sized lounge room, main bedroom, kitchenette (no cooking facilities), bathroom/shower/toilet, independent front entry via the relaxing sunroom & bonus access to the huge rear entertainment area #Perfect
- A useful office
- Laundry & linen storage
EVERYTHING is very neat. Now discover UPSTAIRS:
- The large lounge room is ideal for time together or to relax, offering reverse-cycle air conditioning & a ceiling fan
- This flows to a lovely full-length balcony
- Enjoy chef's creations in the formal dining room which overlooks the balcony
- The neat kitchen with electric cooking flows to an additional dining area, where there's additional bench space
- 3 built-in bedrooms upstairs (2 with air-conditioning & ceiling fan, 1 with ceiling fan)
- The master bedroom enjoys access to the lovely full-length balcony
- A bathroom with bathtub, shower & vanity
- A separate main toilet
- More linen storage
NOW STEP OUTSIDE & GET:
- Laughter & fun under the huge 9m x 5.8m entertainment area with gorgeous garden views
- The gardener's #dream ... the large backyard is full of enchanting plant & tree life
- Side access for a trailer to the 933m2 fully-fenced allotment (approx. 47m deep x 20m wide)
- Undercover space for 4 cars! There's a double carport & a double garage to the home
- 3 rainwater tanks
- Multiple garden sheds & a quaint potting shed
- Peace of mind! Security screens to the whole house
- 170m to Drayton Memorial Park
- 350m to Oval at Ernest Peak Park
- 1.2km to Bunnings on Anzac Avenue
- 1.2km to Darling Heights Primary School
- 1.5m to Woolworths Drayton, fuel, takeaway & shops
- 1.8km to University
- 2.6km to Harristown High School
THE IDEAL COMBO of space, living options & enchanting gardens, all set on a larger 933m2 allotment, my #Tip is to see this PERFECT OPPORTUNITY PRONTO.
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, Jacqui Walker Sells is standing by right now to confirm your desired inspection time or we look forward to welcoming you the next INSPECTION.
***USEFUL INFO courtesy of Jacqui Walker Sells Sensational Moves:
- Allotment Size & Dimensions: 933m2 (47m deep x 20m wide)
- Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
- Rates & Water Amounts: Info coming Friday 8/11/19
- Internet: Can connect to the NBN via Fibre-to-the-Node technology (FTTN)
- State School Zone: Darling Heights Primary (P-6, 1.2km) & Harristown High (7-12, 2.6km)
- Disclaimer: All care taken, however you are encouraged to verify all quoted figures and amounts.