Ultimate Seclusion for the Perfect Escape
This property is the ultimate escape, it is a place that lauds untouched solitude. Rolling scenery of rugged hills in the distance with the late afternoon spent looking out to the breathtaking sunsets with wine in hand, can be followed by an evening puzzling over Scrabble is escapism at a premium.
With an eco friendly 6kw solar system for your power requirements which is a big bonus with no power bills, a solar hot water system and no Urban Utility bills either with fresh water tanks for all your household water needs.
A high set home is elevated to capture the stunning views as well as the afternoon breezes and it feature's 2 bedrooms and a bathroom upstairs along with an open plan kitchen/living/dining with a fireplace with an entertaining deck at the front and rear of the home. Downstairs there is another 2 bedrooms, bathroom, multipurpose room/art studio and double garage.
Whether you love bushwalking or birdwatching, there may also be an opportunity to build eco cabins for Air BnB with overnight or weekend stays.
The Warrego Highway is approx. 12 minutes, Rosewood and the electric train 15 minutes, Ipswich 30 minutes and Brisbane City 60 minutes.
• Highset with a Front and Rear Deck for Year Round Entertaining
• 4 Bedrooms and Two Bathrooms
• Open Plan Kitchen/Living/Dining with a Fireplace
• Australian Hardwood Polished Floors
• Mutli-Purpose Room/Art Studio
• 6kw Solar System & Solar Hot Water
• Approximately 13 Years Old
• Elevated with Numerous Sites suitable for Eco Cabins
• Extensive Vegetation Cover with Minimum Cleared Area's perfect for Privacy
• Fantastic for Bushwalking and or Birdwatching
Please phone, text or email to book a private inspection and just remember we do work after hours for your convenience!
RealWay Property Consultants, Ipswich - Real Service, Real Results