All Boxes Ticked - Plus your ‘must have’ DECK & Shed!
CAPTURING A FANTASTIC PARKLAND OUTLOOK, this two-storey Villa offers secure-gated living for discerning buyers in the tightly held 'Parkside Estate'.
I SAID: 'Park-side. And securely gated!!!'
CREATED TO INSPIRE, your morning begins with fantastic balcony views - then a morning cuppa inspired by the black and white tones.
VILLA 12 is very well presented and offers you 6 'MUST-HAVES':
- Gorgeous plantation shutters across the Villa
- A spacious open-plan lounge and dining room
- Premium island bench to ideal kitchen
:::: With lots of space for the Masterchef and stainless-steel appliances
- A King-size master bedroom
:::: With upper-floor balcony and air-conditioning
:::: Ensuite with shower, vanity, toilet and an additional cupboard
:::: And wall-to-wall built-in robes
- Maximum comfort with air-conditioning to the living area and each bedroom
- And a relaxing covered entertainment area created for happy times with family and friends
- 'Crimsafe' fitted to all doors and windows upstairs and down
- Automatic single lock-up garage with easy internal access
- A lovely staircase leading upstairs
- 3 generous bedrooms total, 2 with built-in robes
- A bathtub, shower, vanity, toilet and useful cupboards to the main bathroom
- A 3rd toilet downstairs
- So useful! 3 additional storage spots and a wide storage cupboard to the garage
- A very useful under-stair storage area
- And a conveniently positioned laundry
PEACEFULLY POSITIONED PARKSIDE, step outside this Villa to DISCOVER:
- A handy garden shed
- Rainwater tank
- Emphasis on security at this privately-gated Villa estate
- Ample visitor parking on-site
- A lovely yard ideal for some light gardening
:::: Or forget that if you wish, with all external maintenance managed for you
- A gorgeous covered front porch on the lower floor, perfect for a quick howdy with Neighbours (mainly owner-occupiers)
- A total of 8 x 2-storey and 14 x 1-storey three-bedroom houses in a secure environment across 3 acres
- Set above the creek and parklands which lead to Lake Annand and the connecting network of parks
- 300 metres to Centenary Heights High School
- 550 metres to tasty Thai food, handy shops and cafe at Southtown
- 1.4km to Rangeville Primary School
OFFERING SECURE LIVING WITH A BEAUTIFUL VIEW, Villas here don't become available every day.
SO NOW'S THE TIME to see this sensational move which is VERY WELL PRESENTED.
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, Jacqui Walker is standing by right now to book your look. See, love and CALL THIS YOUR NEW HOME TODAY!
***USEFUL INFO courtesy of Jacqui Walker Sells Sensational Moves:
- Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
- Recent General Rates: Approx. $990.00 net 1/2 yr
- Recent Water Access: Approx. $295.00 net 1/2 yr + use
- Body Corp Fees: Approx. $450.00/qtr
- Internet: Can connect to NBN via Fibre-to-the-Premises technology (FTTP)
- State School Zone: Rangeville Primary (P-6, 1.4km) and Centenary Heights High (7-12, 300m)
- Disclaimer: All care taken, however you are encouraged to verify all quoted figures and amounts.